Dear Parents and Carers,
While not large numbers, unfortunately we do have Covid in school again. As such, we would like to take precautions to minimise the risk of transmission during parent/carer consultations this evening.
Please follow the guidance below:
- Please can all Parents/Carers enter and leave via the external classroom doors (the same way you accessed school for the consultations in November 21)
- Please wear a face covering (unless medically exempt)
- Please arrive at your allocated slot and leave the premises as soon as possible once you have finished
- Please help to keep meetings to a maximum of 10 minutes, and arrange a phone appointment to follow up if more time is required
- Teachers will keep to at least a 2m distance throughout meetings
- If you are able, please take a LFT before coming to school and do not attend if you have symptoms or test positive
The post-it feedback activity with governors will not go ahead for this evening.
Silver Birch class consultations will be postponed until Monday 9th and Wednesday 11th May. The day and time you arranged will stand unless a change is requested.
I apologise that I will not be there this evening, as I have finally succumbed to Covid myself. It is sad that the word ‘positive’ has such negative connotations in this context!
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
I hope to see you very soon,