- Rebekah Stott, Headteacher From 1 Sept 2021
- The Revd Philip Ritchie, Vicar of Cowley St John From 1 July 2015
- Sarah Franklin, Chair of Governors, Foundation Governor (Parish) 1 Sept 2020 – 31 Aug 2024 Sarah works as an editor, book designer and project manager. She has lived in East Oxford for more than 20 years and her two children both attended the school. At different times she has served as a school governor for Comper as well as for Mary & John.
- Anna Ballance, Co-Vice-Chair of Governors, Foundation Governor (Diocese) From 25 Feb 2020 – 24 Feb 2024 Anna is a retired Oxfordshire headteacher enjoying being involved in primary education again. She is a volunteer for the Witness Service in Oxford and Reading and is a part-time tutor. Her two children are now living and working in London so there is an empty nest to fill.
- Julia Bell, Foundation Governor (Diocese) From 21 Apr 2020 – 20 Apr 2024 Julia has two children, both at Mary & John. She lives in East Oxford and works freelance as an editor in educational publishing.
- Elizabeth Clarkson, Staff Governor From 3 Sept 2020 – 2 Sept 2024 Lizzie has taught at Mary & John for four years and currently teaches Aspen Class (Year 3). She completed her PGCE at Oxford Brookes after being a teaching assistant and really enjoying working with children.
- Tim Foster, Parent Governor From 4 Apr 2019 – 3 Apr 2023 Both of Tim’s children are currently at Mary & John. Tim is a trustee of a number of local charities and works as a business consultant, as well as developing personal and career development programmes for football managers.
- Emily Kerr, Foundation Governor (Parish) From 14 Sept 2020 – 13 Sept 2024 Emily has been a governor for over 10 years, first in London and now at Mary & John. She has a long-term interest in child education, volunteering for several children’s organisations. In her day job she is a management consultant.
- Benjamin Klooss, Parent Governor From 28 Sept 2020 – 27 Sept 2024 Ben is a parent governor with one child currently at Mary & John, and the other due to join Comper in the school year 2021/22. Ben is a consultant at an international development consultancy and cares deeply about the East Oxford community and our school.
- Mary-Anne Sinclair, Foundation Governor (Diocese) From 15 Jan 2018 – 14 Jan 2022 Mary-Anne lives locally, is a member of the congregation of St Mary & St John parish church and is on the Parochial Church Council. She is a reading volunteer at a primary school in East Oxford and has two dogs for company now that her three children have flown the nest.
- Richard Tarver, Local Authority Governor From 26 June 2019 – 25 June 2023 Richard was a Labour City Councillor for 21 years. He works as a part-time administrator at Oxford Children’s Hospital. He previously worked as a trade union representative in BT for nearly 30 years, then advised and represented teachers for 14 years, working for the teachers’ union NASUWT.
- Jenny Worroll, Co-Vice-Chair of Governors, Foundation Governor (Parish) From 1 Sept 2018 – 31 Aug 2022 Jenny has two children: one currently at Mary & John, and one recently left for secondary school. She works as a software developer in an NHS Genetics Laboratory and was PTA secretary before becoming a governor.
- Vacancy – Parent Governor
- Vacancy – Foundation Governor (Diocese)
- Chris Chamier-Williams, Deputy Headteacher
- Jane Godby, Lower School Lead, Class Teacher
- Sarah Blackwell, Upper School Lead, Class Teacher
- Victoria Tofts, SEND Coordinator/Inclusion Lead
Clerk to the Governors
- Jenny Dyer, Governor Services, Oxfordshire County Council